Chia Seeds are a super-food from Mexico.
- are a great anti-inflammatory
- a grain that is glutten-free
- helps with weight loss because they expand and keep blood sugar even
- there is evidence that they lower blood pressure
- 3x the anti-oxidants of blueberries
- 2 times the amount of protein than most grains
- 5 x more calcium than milk
- 2 x the potassium in a banana
- 3 x the iron in spinach
2 easiest ways to get them in your diet.
1.Sprinkle them on a salad, in yogurt, on meat in soups or on veggie. You can use them like you would sesame seeds.